|FULL- PROJECT INTERIOR DESIGN
Our services are tailored to address the needs of each individual client and project. Following are some of the ways that we have helped clients:
- Space Planning and Design Development
- Optimizing Small Spaces
- Furniture, Furnishings and Finish Selection
- Custom Cabinetry and Furniture Design
- Accessory and Artwork Selection
- Working Drawing Preparation
- Budget and Schedule Development
- Project Management
VIRTUAL DESIGN CONSULTATIONS
In addition to our full project design services, we offer comprehensive virtual consultations to help you:
- Get clarity on challenging design issues
- Explore possible solutions
- Develop a detailed plan of action to achieve your goals
- Avoid costly errors moving forward
Here are some ways that we have helped clients in just an 1 1/2 hour session. Our consultations are tailored to your specific needs, budget and design style. There is never any pressure to buy additional products or services. A session can provide any of the following benefits:
- Optimizing a small living space.
- Creating a fresh look and feel.
- Incorporating a new function into an existing space.
- Developing creative storage solutions.
- Planning a renovation project.
- Downscaling for a move into a new space.
- Creating a plan to budget and prioritize furnishing a new home.
- Designing a Pet-friendly living space.
Typically, a virtual consultation begins by identifying the client’s intentions and results in a detailed plan of action.
Contact us to schedule a session
Heather Higgins, ASID, CID
(973) 706-5338 or email@example.com