This time of year, most of us are spending more time inside of our homes. As a result, any concerns that we have with the design or function of our space can seem more pressing. This post investigates possible solutions to some of those ongoing dilemmas.
- Bye-Bye, Bulky Furniture
- Spring Reboot
- Bringing Comfort Home – WSJ.com
- Design Pinpoints
- Home for the Holidays with Pets
- Keeping Tradition Fresh
- When the Fine Print is Missing
- When is it Time?
- Condo Makeovers / Schiffer Publishing
- Minimizing Clutter in Small Spaces
- Finding “Home” When Life Changes
- Downsizing? A New Start in a Fresh Space